Who is it for?
Individuals with lived experience with the use/misuse of alcohol and other substances, experience with substance use disorder, individuals who are living in recovery.
What is it? Watch these videos
For individual community members/ consumers / persons with lived experience with substance use
For Community Partners / Agencies / Service Providers
This is a COVID-19 Research Project, conducted by Deo Mwano Consultancy in partnership with the regional public health networks under Granite United Way. This project will focus on the impact of COVID-19 on those who use illicit drugs, misuse prescription drugs and misuse alcohol and seek care.
The project will concentrate on the following Regional Public Health Networks, but it has expanded its reach across the State of NH:
- South Central, NH (Derry, Rockingham, Salem, etc.)
- Carroll County, NH (Mt Washington Valley, Ossipee, Wolfeboro, etc.)
- Capital Area, NH (Concord, Franklin, Bow, etc.)
The invitation to participate goes out to members of underrepresented communities, such as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), LGBTQ and low-income.
The research consists of three components:
- Community Survey, online, 8-minute survey (paper survey available by request)
- Please take survey here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KRNKPGJ
- b. Downloadable Paper Survey Here: http://www.c3ph.org/assets/pdf/COVID-19_SUD_IMPACT_SURVEY_V3_11_27.pdf
- Virtual Group Discussion by appointment, call 603-703-1922 to schedule and host a group! Organization flyer here.
- 1-on-1 interviews by appointment, call 603-703-1922, call to refer individuals for 1:1 chat Individuals flyer here.
Would your organization be interested in distributing the survey to your community?
Would your organization be interested in arranging a virtual group discussion or can you refer an individual for a 1:1 phone/virtual chat?